ENGLISH LESSON PLAN
Age: 4 – 5 years old.
Number of children: 15children
Time: 30-35 minutes.
Super visor: T
Subject: How to make a volcano eruption using baking soda and vinegar
I/ Aims and objectives
– Introduce about materials: water, food coloring, baking soda, vinegar.
– Help children discover the food coloring, baking soda and vinegar.
– Children can make the Volcano eruption by themselves.
– Children remember some words, how to make a volcano eruption using baking soda and vinegar.
– Help children get more knowledge about volcano eruption.
– Know how to make a volcano eruption using baking soda and vinegar.
– Develop thinking and language skills.
– Develop observation and observing skills.
– Children are interested in the lesson.
– Children take part in the lesson activities actively, know how to work in a group.
– Children want to joy science experiment actively.
a. Space, place:
– There is a room for kids safe and enough to sit and participate in classroom activities.
b. Visual aids:
– Baking soda
– Food coloring (red, blue, green, yellow,..)
– Some plastic cup.
|Time||Teacher’s acivities||Children’s activities|
|1. Warm up: minutes) II. Presentation ( 20 minutes )||* Greeting: -Teacher say: “ Goodmorning everybody” -Teacher ask: “ How are you today?” *Sing a song: “Hello Hello song” * Introduce the topic of the lesson and what teacher will teach them today: – Today, I will give the class watch a video about the eruption of the volcano. – And now, everybody! Close your eyes – Umbalaa, balaa, bùm!!!! Everybody, surprise? – Teacher show model volcano. – Today, we are going to learn how to make a volcano eruption using baking soda and vinegar. – What is it? It’s volcano – I have something here. Now, Look! This is a volcano I made. Everyone says: Volcano + I have …. (Water, food coloring, baking soda, vinegar, cup) ( Check pronunciation) – What will we do now? – Let’s see! – Firstly, we put a plastic cup on the table and I put baking soda with water. – Next, I pour the mixture into the volcano.- Then, I drop food coloring into the volcano.- What color is it? – Finally, I pour vinegar into the volcano.- What do you think?- Everybody! Let’s see. Bùm…- What do you see? That’s surprise!- It’s explode and come out. That’s volcano erupt.- Do you want to do it? *Ask children practice: – Teacher divide the class into 2 groups – Teacher guides children to do it.||-“ Goodmorning teacher” – Children answer. – Children observe – Children observe – Look at teacher – Children answer – Repeat after teacher – Children answer – Children answer – Children guess – Children observe – Children answer – Children practice|
|III/ Conclusion ( 5minutes )||– Today, we learn about how to make a volcano erupt using baking soda and vinegar – Today, everybody learned very well! – And now, sing a song “Bye bye…Good bye!”||– Sing a song. – Goodbye teacher|