ENGLISH LESSON PLAN
Age: 3-4 years
Number of children: 12-15 children
Time: 20-25 minutes
Making plan date:
I/Aims and objectives:
– Review the old words of Fruits topic: mango /mæɳgouz/, apple /’æpl/ , orange /’ɔrindʒ/
– Review the structures:
+ “What is it?” → It’s……
+ What do you see? I see…
+ How many..are there?
+ What color is the…? It’s….
+ “Do you like ….?” Yes, I do/ No, I don’t
+ What fruits do you like?
– Children understand, remember and use five words well: mango, apple, orange, watermelon.
– Children pronounce three words correctly, naturally, confidently, follow teachers model actions and sayings.
– Children say and make sentences follow the provided structures.
– Develop listening and speaking.
– Children are interested in lesson.
– Children take part in the activites actively.
– In the room where is safe, large enough for children to help them feel comfortable.
– Children sit on the chair into U-shape.
2. Visual aids:
– Game 1: Cat and mouse
+Picture of fruits: mango, orange, apple.
+ Hats: cat and mouse
– Game2: “Tasting and guesing”
+ Fruits: mango, apple, orange,watermelon.
+ Dishes: 4
– Songs: “ fruits song” and “Action song”
– TV, computer, usb.
|1.Warm up (3-5 minutes)||* Greeting and warm up: – Hello children! – How are you today? => I’m happy! Yes, happy. Now, children. Let’s watch a song and tell me “ What do you see in the song?” ( Song: Fruits song)||+Hello teacher + I’m happy|
|2.Content ( 20-25 minutes)||*Act1: Review the words and structures: (5-7 minutes) – What do you see in the song? – I have a bag. There are many things inside the bag. Do you know,What’s it?=> wow…Fruits. They look yummy. *Let’s see, What is it? => It’s a mango. (3 times) + What color is the mango?=> It’s yellow + Do you like mangoes? *The next, What is it?=> It’s an apple (3 times) + What color is the apple?=> It’s red + Do you like apples? *The next, What is it?=> It’s an orange. (3 times) + Do you like oranges? (Teacher reviews all old words and requires children repeat again all old words 2-3 times) *Act 2: Practice with games: – Game 1: Cat and mouse I have a game. + I need a Cat and a mouse. Cat’s sleeping, Mouse wil steal one picture of fruits. When Mouse says: “ Wake up”, cat must run fast to catch mouse. Mouse run fastto sit on the chair. Then, you will answer my question. – Game 2: Tasting and guessing ( 6-8 minutes) The next game: + The name of the game is “Tasting and guessing” I will invite 2 of you play in once. + You must close your eyes and tast a piece of fruits .After that, you guess, what’s it? + Ok? Who can?||+ apple,banana… + mango + It’s an apple. +apple + Red + yes, i do. + orange + yes, I do + Watermelon + Yes, I do. + children play + children play.|
|3.Conclusion (3-5 minutes)||“Do you like to sing a song?” ( Action song) -Make some compliments to encourage children. “Today,you learned very well.I proud of you.Clap your hands”||+ Yes, I do. + Clap your hand|