ENGLISH LESSON PLAN
Age:4 -5years old.
Number of the children:16 children.
Time:20 – 25 minutes.
– Introduce the words of shapes:circle,heart,diamond and the structure:
+ What shape is it? It’s a circle/heart/diamond.
+ What do you see? I see a circle/heart/diamond.
+ What color is the circle/heart/diamond? It’s pink/red/blue.
– Get children to develop a sense of group identity, general knowledge
– Children remember and use 3 words of shapes:circle,heart,diamond andchildren know the structure: What shape is it? It’s a …
– Children can recognize and call the name of shapes.
– Children take part in the games
– Children pronounce correctly and confidently and naturally.
– Develop listening and speaking skills.
– Children are interested in lesson.
– Children take part in the lesson activities actively.
a) Space, place:
– In the room where is safe, large enough for children to help them feel comfortable
– Children sit on the chairs.
b) Visual aids:
– Pictures of shapes: circle,heart,diamond.
– Tunes: “Shapes song – Super simple song”.
– 15 – 18 chairs, a table.
– Act 1: Introduce new vocabulary and structure.
– Act 2: Practice with games “Who is faster” and “Whisper”
|Teacher’s activities||Children’s activities|
|Warm up (3 – 5 minutes)||– Greeting and warm up: + Hello children! + How are you today? → I’m fine, thank you. And you? + I’m happy. -Play the song “ Shapes song”||Hello teacher Listen to the song and sing or dance if they can|
|Content (16 minutes)||
Act 1: Introduce new vocabulary and
– Guess pictures: Teacher shows a part of pictures and
lets the children guess.
+ I have some pictures.They are about our
+ What shape is it?
+ What color is the circle?
+ What shape is it?
+ Where is your heart?
+ What color is the heart?
+ What is it?
+ Well done.
Act 2: Game:
Game 1: “Who is faster”
+ The children sit in U- shaped chairs and look at
+ I have many
+ I will put these pictures on the board,let’s see! + I invite 2 people play in one time. + When I say “circle” you run and touch to the circle.
+ Get the children to play game 4- 5 times.
Game 2: “Whisper”. + Divide the class into 2 teams. + I will whisper to the two first member of 2 team one shape.Then you go back to your team and whisper to your friend until the final. + The last one will run up and get the right picture that you heard. + Which team is faster will be the winner. + After each play,change the head.
|It’s a circle.It’s pink. It’s a heart.The left of my body.It’s red. It’s a diamond. Take part in the game|
|Wrap up (4 minutes)||– Make some compliments to encourage the children. – Sing the song “Goodbye song”.|